Window coverings make a stylish statement in your home while helping to control the light, heat, and privacy of your space. With the right information, it is easy to select blinds, curtains or drapes that will meet the specific needs of your space, while providing a cohesive look with the rest of your interior decorations. The first step is deciding what type of window covering you want to purchase.
Window Coverings include Blinds, Shades, Verticals, Draperies, Shutters, Specialty Products, Outdoor Coverings.
3M Film is a window films provide extra protection against breakage, help protect your privacy, control glare and even help you save energy by reducing the sun penetration, which lowers your need for air conditioning.
Types of Window Coverings
- Wood Blinds
- Faux Wood blinds
- Mini Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Vinyl Blinds
- Wood Shutters
- Faux Wood Shutters
- Cellular Shades/Honeycomb
- Roller Shades
- Solar Shades
- Bamboo/Woven Wood Shades
- Roman Shades
- Sheer Shades
- Dual Sheer/Zebra Shades
- Pleated Shades
- Vertical Blinds
- Vertical Cellular Shades
- Sheer Vertical Shades
- Panel Track Blinds
- Custom Draperies
- Drapery Hardware
- Skylight Shades
- Angle Tops
- Outdoor Shades
What is the difference between blinds, shutters and shades?
If you’re looking for hard window coverings, better light control and smart home options, blinds are best.
If you’re looking for soft window coverings, a wide range of styles and materials, and black out options, then shades are what you’re looking for.
If you’re looking for hard window coverings, but what a built-in window covering solution with light control flexibility, then shutters are best.
With each window covering, the following is included:
- Best brand offerings with trusted national brands like Levolor, Bali and Maxxmar, that bring customers the latest trends and styles and reliability, warranty and service.
- Certified installers giving you peace of mind. With a licensed background, you’ll have quality workmanship and a worry-free experience when your blinds are installed.
- Everyday value pricing offers you competitive pricing with an extensive range of products to suit any budget.
- Financing options are available. Our convenient and flexible financing options, including no annual fee and no interest, project loans with credit available for up to $50,000.
- Warranty on our products and labour that can’t be beat.